- Better Communication Skills will mean that we will be able to relate to, listen to and empathize with others in more efficient ways. This will help us to understand the needs of others.
- Cultural Intelligence will allow us to be more aware about the different types of cultures in our surrounding.
- Emotional Intelligence will give us the chance to know about our emotions and to understand the emotions of the other people around us or those who are affected due to conflicts and act accordingly to bring about peace.
- Encouraging youths to build networks across nations, with other youths from different cultures, religions and belief systems to develop cultural intelligence.
- Motivating them to gain knowledge about the crises and conflicts in the other parts of the world, through extensive reading, watching videos and using social media.
- Getting them involved in community work to learn how the others live lives and to think critically about these issues, what have caused them and how these can be overcome.
- Encouraging them to take part in the extracurricular activities and sports in schools as it will equip them with transferable skills like resilience, team-work, empathy, communication, stress-management, etc.